Intuitive user interface
The neatly arranged touch screen allows easy and fast operation. Even users with less experience benefit from the self-explanatory icons and the clear user guide. Online help functions and messages in plain text support the user in all operating phases. The intuitive operation of the system is also ensured in stress situations so that the user can always rely on the system’s safety. A list comprising up to six storable languages facilitates language changes while the treatment is in progress, meeting the requirements of multilingual dialysis staff.
With its HD 105, B. Braun placed the first hemodialysis system featuring ultrafiltration measurement on the market, thus increasing treatment safety. It was followed by the Dialog, which was the first system to be equipped with a user-friendly touch screen. These two novelties formed the basis of new standards in extracorporeal blood treatment. As a result of continuous further development, the current Dialog+ dialysis system convinces with its sophisticated product design and concept. The well-engineered technology ensures reliable functionality. But ergonomic and aesthetic aspects also play an important role in the configuration of the systems. Our requirement for high treatment quality is also reflected by our commitment to high safety standards. The system not only provides maximum safety but can at the same time be individually adapted to the conditions of a specific country or user as well as to special treatment requirements.
The patients’ well-being is one of the most important treatment parameters in dialysis and is therefore a focal point of the Dialog+ system technology. The innovative bioLogic RR® Comfort biofeedback system of B. Braun monitors and stabilizes the patients’ blood pressure drop through its intelligent regulation of the ultrafiltration rate (UF rate) during the treatment.
The bioLogic RR® Comfort significantly reduces hypotensive episodes and the associated symptoms while dialysis is in progress. It has been particularly designed for the long-term treatment of chronically ill hemodialysis patients who often suffer from blood pressure drops, as is well-known. bioLogic RR® Comfort is the only biofeedback system which measures the blood pressure directly on the patient. In addition, it also utilizes stored blood pressure curves of previous treatments, owing to its intelligent guideline technology. This results in an especially reliable system. Since it adjusts the ultrafiltration rate automatically and proactively, bioLogic RR® Comfort is able to prevent an excessively sharp drop in blood pressure during the treatment.
The use of bioLogic RR® Comfort is not limited to one single treatment type alone – when combined with the Dialog+, the system is also compatible with other procedures, such as hemodialysis (HD), hemofiltration (HF) and single-needle (SN).
• High Res 15" touch screen
• Designed to fit into small spaces
• Empty weight of approx 85kg
• Patient diskette/Magnetic card reader system recognizing all individual patient related dialysis data.
• Capable of Acetate and Bicarbonate dialysis
• Dialysis flow rate adjustment from 200 to 1000 mL/min in individual steps of 1 mL instead of pre-defined higher volumes.
• Extended dialysis sessions up to 10 hours (e.g. nocturnal treatments) without interruption of treatment.
• Integrated timer on/off for automated disinfections / preparation procedures
• Universal blood tubing set. Does not require expensive specific blood tubing sets.
• Automated Blood Pressure Measurement (ABPM), non-invasive by oscillometric method, various programmable measurement cycles.